Well wasn't that an interesting little dandy
Breitenbach's comments were...let's just go with interesting:
- Breitenbach had no idea what the role of Central Committee was before applying.
- John Leopold's reception thanking people for helping with his campaign had 35 people on it.
- To his credit, Breitenbach said he did not believe that candidates should receive support from the party prior to the primary.
- Public discussion of potential candidacies of Alan Rzepkowski and Gary Middlebrooks.
- And he noted that he enjoys the podcasts but, without stepping up and calling me out, disagrees with some of the things I say about John Leopold.